Wodify Is Here & So Are Body-Scans!
Wodify is Here!
We actually have a high tech WOD tracking system in the gym, and This Time It’s For Real! Wodify is here. You may have noticed the lovely TV screen we now have up. You might have thought it was just so we could see The Open Announcements live every Thursday at 5PM. But no, it’s also so you can track your performance in this new and high-tech way! Wodify is now where we will publish our WODS, where we will track our performance, and even where we can interact and encourage each other.
Over the weekend, we sent you a welcome email from within Wodify with your new username and password. Said email also encouraged you to go to the App Store to download the Wodify App. It is user-friendly, even for the Luddites among us.
Starting now, one of the changes you will see is that the Workouts for the Week will no longer appear on the blog each Sunday night, but will be viewable in your Wodify App. So sign up and log in to see what’s coming for the upcoming week. While we are getting the entire system wrapped up though, we continue to ask you to sign in on the Ipad at the front door so that Front Desk can track your attendance. But coming in April we will even do away with that and run all of the gym tracking on Wodify. We are excited about this change and the future it holds.
We celebrate that Wine Country CrossFit is finally in the modern era!
Body Spec Scan – May 9 & 10
BodySpec will be at Wine Country CrossFit May 9th-10th to provide fat and body composition analyses for those who sign up. If you have never heard of or learned about the DXA scan process, here’s a quick overview:
What do the scans actually do?
– Pinpoint the exact impact of a new training or diet plan
– Track progress over time, down to exact muscle and fat changes in different areas of the body
– Optimize your training to suit your body’s specific needs
– Compare your bone density to others like you
– Identify long-term health risks
For those of you who just completed the Whole Life Challenge, or are looking to try the Paleo diet, this is a great way to get feedback on your individual bodies.
The scan only takes ten minutes and can be completed fully clothed– just wear your workout clothes!
– $45 per 1 scan
– $85 per 2 scans
You can split the 2 scan package with friends or family. Just have one person book both scans under his/her name, and then e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name, e-mail address, and appointment time for the second person. We’ll get things transferred over!
If you’re interested in signing up, here’s how:
– Schedule a scan appointment on www.body-spec.com anytime for Monday and Tuesday (May 9th & 10th)
– Click on your preferred appointment (green slots are available)
– Select your scan package.
– Fill out the payment and account info, then complete your intake form. (If on a shared computer, log yourself out before the next person signs up)
*If you need to reschedule, simply log back into www.body-spec.com anytime 24 hours before your appointment. Cancel your appointment and make another at your convenience.
ON SCAN DAY:
– BodySpec truck will be parked at the gym
– Show up for your appointment wearing clothes with no metal (workout clothes work great!)
– The entire session will last approximately 20 minutes (10 minute scan and a 10 minute consultation afterwards to analyze your scan results)
– PDF copies of these results are uploaded into your account on the BodySpec website for you to access anytime
2016 03 27