What Are You Doing For Your Mobility?
The other side of that coin is this: CrossFit also makes you tight. This tension must be addressed directly and with effective tools. So, What Are You Doing For Mobility?
Below is a list of choices. Please utilize at least two on the list daily.
- Arrive to class 10 minutes early and practice the mobility tricks you have learned to date at Wine Country CrossFit
- Stay 10 minutes after class to stretch and mobilize all those tight spots
- Visit our friends at MobilityWOD. Much of what we teach in our classes we learned from them, the original movement and mechanics innovators.
- Sign up for the Mobility WOD 10 Day Free Trial. When you commit at least 10 minutes a day to your mobility you will move in the right direction. You will be more injury resilient. You will feel better.
- Do yoga. There are two yoga centers in Napa. Since I rarely have time to actually go to a yoga class I often do a 15 minute yoga series that I find on You Tube. Just search yoga and the amount of time you have. Get it done right in your living room.
- Check out RomWod. I like this program as it gets those joints open. They also offer a Free 7 Day Trial.
Tight muscles are weak muscles. Limited range of motion combined with tight muscles is a sure sign of aging. It is also a recipe for disaster. AKA injury.
Please respond on the comments section and tell us What Are You Doing For Mobility?
2019 05 08