Social Calendar and Don't Skip Running Days
Social Calendar Updates and Reminders
- Yes, today’s WOD has running in it. Get over it and get your a** to the gym. If you can’t run, fine, we’ll figure something out for you, I promise. Otherwise, you have no excuse. Don’t make me call you out on this one. You know who you are…..
- How about another Social Club meet-up this week? Friday Night at 6:30 pm at the Oxbow? Cian and I will be there…..
- Day 2 of the Burpee Challenge is today. 2 Burpees done. Not too bad so far….. 98 days to go…..
- We have had a suggestion (an AWESOME suggestion, by the way) that a Dodge Ball Tournament is in order. I’m thinking some Friday this month. What say you all?
- Is it high-time for another Century Club? I’m thinking some time in November??
- You know you want to join Veronica and me in the Sprint Distance DiabloMan Triathlon on October 20th. Come on! Don’t be a scaredy-cat! Email me if you’re up for the challenge!
- Cecile’s 10k portion of the Napa Wine Country Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K is just around the corner! The run is at Bothe-Napa Valley State Park in St. Helena on Saturday, October 26. Let Cecile know if you’re interested and get some practice runs in!
- I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want everyone to agree that on Thursday, October 31, we dress up in costumes for our WOD. I’ll even put together a fun HALLOWEEN-themed workout. Regardless of what you all decide, I AM going to dress up. I would love for us to be able to post something like this to the blog!
POSE/Good Form Running Technique Review
WOD: Endurance Training – Run or Row
10 Rounds of 1 minute on, 30 seconds off
2013 09 09