Social Calendar and Tuesday's WOD
Social Calendar Updates and Reminders
- A group of us are meeting up tonight at 6:45 at Westwood Hills Park for a hike/trail run. Let me know if you want to join in!!
- Wine Country CrossFit Clothing Swap is upon us!! Join us this Friday, August 23rd, bring your gently used, washed clothing items, chow down on some delicious grub from the taco truck (from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm) and kick it to some great music courtesy of a local DJ!! The BYOB event goes from 6:30pm-9:30pm. Please RSVP to Emilie at email@example.com.
- Don’t forget that 8 am Class Regulars Katie and Veronica are heading up a team to run the Valley of the Moon Vintage Festival 12K on Sunday morning, September 29 in Sonoma. Remember to email Katie if you sign up!
- I’m participating in the Sprint Distance DiabloMan Triathlon on October 20th. Anyone want to help me keep my mind off of the grueling climb to the top? Please??? Email me if you’re up for the challenge!
- Our own Cecile Hughes has signed up for the 10k portion of the Napa Wine Country Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K on Saturday, October 26. Anyone want to join in on the fun?? The run is at Bothe-Napa Valley State Park in St. Helena, and Cecile plans on heading up there to do a few test-runs between now and then.
I love that you guys are getting into this whole Social Club thing! Maybe we can all plan for a happy-hour meet-up in the near future, too. Any takers??
Snatch Complex – 1 Rep = 1 Snatch-grip Deadlift + 1 Hang Power Snatch + 1 Overhead Squat + 1 Snatch
-Warm up with light weight (up to but no more than 55% of 1 RM Snatch)
-Then, 15 Minute EMOM of Snatch Complex:
–Beginning with light weight, perform 1 rep of Snatch Complex every minute on the minute for 15 minutes, adding weight as you go. You may add weight at any time, but you may not remove weight.
5 minute AMRAP
5 Hang Power Snatches (65/95)
5 Box Jumps (30/24)
5 Slam Balls (50/25)
REST 1 MINUTE
2013 08 19