Links to Get You Through the Week
I’ve been compiling links that I have sent to myself in my inbox over the last couple of weeks. Here’s the best of the best to keep you busy at work this week:
- First, here’s Justin from 70’sBig.com (one of my favorite tongue in cheek, yet informative blogs) talking about making your pushups better through better shoulder position.
- Moving on to Food, here is Chris Kresser from thehealthyskeptic.org talking about why we need more omega 3 fats in our diet and less omega 6
- Get off the damn scale! Sarah Fragoso says so!
- Finally, here’s more from 70sBig, all about shin splints (note, this one is not family/work safe)
That should keep you busy until Friday when I’ll send some more your way. Have a good week!
Monday’s Benchmark WOD:
* Sub 3x singles, or 1x tuck jumps as needed for the Double Unders
* Rx’d Situps are feet anchored with Ab Mat
*Scale Up to GHD Situps (This is gnarly!)
2011 08 14