BIA guidelines & Jackie
Hey folks, I know we are like broken records around here with our non-stop garble about the Paleo Challenge, but it hasn’t even begun so brace yourselves!
I want to make sure that everyone is aware of the guidelines for Tuesday for the BIA testing. Remember, that is the short test that is going to happen on Tuesday night at the kick off meeting. Dr. Ryan Lazarus and his assistant Cloe will perform the test, and it takes all of two minutes per person. But, in order for it to be accurate and effective, each of us MUST follow these guidelines:
1. Do not eat for 4 hours prior to testing.
2. Do not exercise for 12 hours prior to testing.
3. Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours prior to testing.
4. Drink at least 1 quart of water one hour before your test.
5. Do not drink caffeine the day of your test.
6. Do not wear pantyhose.
7. Do not put lotion on your hands and feet
Can you abide by those simple guidelines??? I know you can!
Ryan put this link up for our viewing enjoyment…..”A little motivation to get into the Paleo challenge, I recently stumbled upon a blog full of amazing food goodness:” This is Why You’re Fat
Monday’s Benchmark WOD:
50 Thrusters (45/35)
30 Pull Ups
2011 10 02