Body Foundations – Upcoming Classes, CENTURY CLUB and What to Do Tonight – also, work on your snatches!
Body Foundations for CrossFitters – New Schedules
We are adding more Body Foundations for CrossFitters classes to the schedule for November. The next classes will be held:
- 4:00 pm on the following Mondays – 11/11, 11/18 & 11/25
- 5:00 pm on the following Thursdays – 11/14 & 11/21
Come try it out!
The Century Club is this Weekend!!
- What is it? 1 pull-up + 1 shot of beer every minute on the minute for 100 minutes
- Who is it for? Everyone! CrossFitter or not, everyone can enjoy the fun, or at least watch the rest of us make fools of ourselves…..
- When is it? Saturday, November 9 at 6:30 pm ON THE NOSE – be there at 6 pm if you need time to warm up!
- How do you participate? Sign-up on our Facebook page, or tell a Coach you’re coming!
- NOTE – if we do not have at least 20 folk confirmed for the event, we’ll postpone it until more can join!
CrossFit Girl Makes Great Wine – Go Drink Some!
Are you free this evening? If so, then may we suggest attending 1313 Main’s Winemaker Wednesday event, featuring our own Jason Moore and his Modus Operandi wines! Click here for details!
For those of you not familiar with Jason, you may recognize his alter-ego, a photo of which can be viewed in our Halloween Costume WOD Contest photo gallery, again on our Facebook Page (hey, “Like” us while you’re at it!)
3-Position* Snatch – Find Heavy Single
*1 Snatch from Pos 1, then 1 Snatch from Pos 2, then 1 Snatch from Pos 3
10 Minute EMOM
3 x 10-Meter Shuttle Runs (out and back = 1)
10 Ring Dips/Box Dips/Paralette Dips
2013 11 05