Social Calendar and Tuesday's WOD
Social Calendar Updates and Reminders
- Happy Hour last Friday was fun (see the photo below)! Hope more of you can make it to the next one! If you’ve wanted to come, but haven’t been able to make it, send me times and days that work best for you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Another hike tonight. This time we’re going to Skyline and are meeting in the Target parking lot at 5:50 pm, then carpooling from there.
- Day 9 of the 50 Challenge is today. 45 Burpees done, 5005 left. What have we gotten ourselves into!!
- Jason Moore is having a birthday gathering this Saturday the 21st at 6:30 at Filippis Pizza Grotto close to Oxbow and is inviting his Wine Country CrossFit family!
- Dr. Mary Cooke who trains with us, and just had a baby 6 weeks ago, is training up for the 5K Color Vibe in Vallejo on September 28th. This looks to be fun!
- Not many takers yet for a Dodge Ball Tournament on Friday the 27th of this month. How about you email me if you’re in? email@example.com
- Veronica and and I are participating in the Sprint Distance DiabloMan Triathlon on October 20th. This is a really great tri, and the view at the top is soooo worth it!
- Cecile’s 10k portion of the Napa Wine Country Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K is at Bothe-Napa Valley State Park in St. Helena on Saturday, October 26. Let Cecile know if you’re interested and get some practice runs in!
- The Merrell Down & Dirty will be in Sacramento on October 27 out at Folsom Lake. This event looks to be an absolute hoot with 20 obstacles and heaps of mud!
- It’s official – Thursday, October 31 everyone wears a costume – if you don’t, it’s a 50 burpee penalty! Come in whatever costume (within decency) you want and the WOD will have a spooky theme!
- How does Saturday, November 9 sound for our next Century Club? Email me if you’re in – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also in November there is the Napa Turkey Chase, a local 5 and 10K race organized by our friends at Athletic Feat.
Snatch – 3 attempts to find a “picture perfect” 1 rep max, adding weight only if previous attempt was successful.
10 Minute EMOM
3 Overhead Squats (85/115)
5 High-jumps (target is a minimum of 12″ above highest reach)
2013 09 16