Keeping Fit Through Personal Training Programs
Health they say is wealth and fitness of the body is one way of staying healthy. This fitness of the body is obtained through constant exercise which strengthens the muscles and general internal body system.
Of course, everybody wants to be healthy, everyone wants to be seen as fit and there’s no one who doesn’t appreciate a healthy and fit person. The thing is, only a few people put in the work actually required or even make the effort at all to even adopt a healthy lifestyle not to talk of the exercise part.
The reasons given for their inability to try include from family commitments, work, kids or just the never aging classic of just not having the time.
Many times these reasons given can just be waived away as the usual excuses people give for not wanting to try. But sometimes however, this reasons might be germane and there might actually be a genuine interest to at least try.
And so the question now is, in these instances where there is a genuine interest but there appears to be some handicap, what can be done?
Personal Training Programs
This is a process where an individual creates or adopts a workout schedule, having set fitness and health goals to achieve and determines the specifics of how to achieve those set goals. These goals and targets are set bearing in mind the peculiar circumstances of the individual.
The whole point of this is just to have a fitness regime that suits you which you can also be in control of. The real target however is that you attain your set goals.
You also have to be very knowledgeable about the steps you are about to take or the regimen you are about to adopt. You can read up for more information here
Creating Your Own Fitness Regimen
First things first, it is very important that before you embark on this sort of journey that you first consult an exercise professional or a fitness instructor. The purpose is for the instructor to serve as a guide to you.
Doing this will help you to tailor your regimen to what you actually need and not what you think you need. It will also help you to avoid over complicating the process and by so doing avoid unnecessary stress and even injuries that may occur.
Basically, a good fitness regimen should have these main components:
- Cardio Exercise: Cardio has to do with your heart and cardio exercises are routines that keep your heart active and pumping. Examples include jugging, dancing, cycling etc.
- Weight Training: This is the more popular one among most males. However, the fact is that you mustn’t lift heavy weights, you have to lift something though but there’s a lot of misconceptions over this. This is where you will require a guide.
- Flexibility Training: This includes stretching and some aerobics to improve your flexibility.
Now in the actual act of creating your own schedule, you have to ask yourself the following questions
- What You Want to Achieve: What are your goals? Do you want to lose weight or muscle up? Answering these questions and more, depending on your own unique situation, will determine what your program should look like.
- Consider Your Normal Daily Schedule: So, what’s your daily schedule like? This is very important because your daily schedule will determine how much time you can devote to your fitness routine. Once you define this, your fitness program can then be tailored in such a way that it is maximally fruitful and still fits into your free time.
- Venue for the workout Exercises: In your house, yard or at the gym? This is very important because it will determine the type of exercise you will be embarking on and the tools you will have to use.
This whole process listed above was just to help you do some self-evaluation. It helps you reflect and ask yourself the important questions and with it, you are able to measure how realistic your plans are.
You could also checkout personalized workout programs to see and probably understand better how these things work
Getting Started On your fitness Regimen
Now that you are ready, how do you start?
It is usually best that you start light. You should start with the simple and basic routines. Lots of people don’t realize that it is the smart thing to do. The best exercises are the ones you are able to keep up with.
Keep It Simple
No matter what you do, don’t overcomplicate your routines, keep it simple and build from there. Don’t try ten different things during what should be a simple exercise session, you might just get yourself burnt out.
Be Attentive to Your Body
This is also very crucial because many people tend to make the mistake of pushing themselves very hard, albeit taking things too far. This is very much unnecessary, you have to listen to your body, know your limits and build from there.
Remember, it is a process, a marathon not a hundred-meter dash. Just follow the process.
Vary Your Routines
As you master your routines and become better with your program, it is advisable to start varying them. The idea is just to avoid monotony which could then result in boredom. Remember it’s said, variety is the spice of life.
You can equally just change the whole routine so that you’ll keep being challenged. After all, the goal is to get stronger.
Monitor Your Progress
Having started your routine and having stayed active on it for about two months, assess yourself and find out how much progress you have made so far. This will enable you to know whether to switch things up a bit or vary your routines.
You might also just be surprised at the progress you have made in the short while you’ve been exercising. There’s a whole lot of ways and things to do to keep fit that people are just not aware of, for a more detailed study go to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/physical_fitness
There is a whole lot to be gained health-wise by starting your own fitness regimen. Your daily activities and responsibilities might make the whole thing look very tedious if not impossible.
However, remember that the goal is for you to work out and the most important step is to get started. Surveys and people’s experiences have shown that having started, the body somehow adapts to the whole process and it eventually becomes a habit.
So get started today, you will be happy you did!
2019 11 12